Monday 27 September 2010

Two Door Cinema Club




I was very lucky to be given a ticket to this show at the Shepherd's Bush O2 Empire, I haven't been into the band that long but they certainly delivered! Opening with their more well known stuff like Undercover Martyn and continuining with singles and more stuff from Tourist History, throwing in a new song too. Ending with I Can Talk, and a stream of red and white confetti. I also loved the fact that the lead singer looks just like my house mate Kev. The atmosphere was good, not as mainstream yet as I would have expected which was lovely, support from WE HAVE BAND was good but so not what I expected! The Two Door Cinema Club lunchboxes for sale were awesome, which would have come in especially handy as I gave mine away yesterday... Just an excuse to go see them again! x




No comments:

Post a Comment