Tuesday 16 March 2010

An exhibition to check out...

VICE & NINTENDO
= A pokemon themed art show!

24th - 31st March at Blackall studios, Leonard street




I am releasing my inner child and DS fiend here.... I bloody loved pokémon!

Anyway, seven artists have been commissioned to create a Pokémon inspired piece of artwork to celebrate Nintendo's newest Pokémon releases on the DS, and are holding an exhibition to showcase the works, from 25th - 31st March, at Blackall Studios.

Go to www.viceland.com/repokemon to see more of the artwork and enter the competition, where you could win entry to the opening party on the 24th... lots of drinkkk, Friendly Fires, Filthy Dukes, Pokémon themed food (I am excited to see what this means) and of course Nintendo products to sample while you view the artwork!


My favourite by Jon Burgerman, a blog following him and his work can be found here



Go enter the competition and then hopefully, I will see you there...

No comments:

Post a Comment