Wednesday 6 October 2010

Planning an Exhibition

This is indeed what I am doing... must be crazy. It'll be called DIS.CORD. Holding it in an abandoned church or disused beauty salon coz we're cool, I'm working with 4 great other artists in the realm of fashion and conceptual photography, will be uploading the press release ASAP.

In other news I am going to see Darwin Deez on Friday with my favourite Doc Martens Georgie... Hoping to get a few snaps...

What else... I am going to be shooting mostly on medium format from now, got a shoot to do with Nik Elder again on digital though... andddd need to arrange a work placement for December... must get on that today! Been checking up on loads of names and places, Le Book rocks...

YOU CAN FOLLOW OUR EXHIBITION HERE:

DIS•CORD

No comments:

Post a Comment