Monday 16 November 2009

Too many posts

too many many posts, I have a lecture in 6 and a half hours, very bad times.

There is always time to ramble on here though. I'm behind on my blogs but I can't do a full recount of a shoot or a show noooow so I will drivel on about some other stuff I want to get off my chest, so to speak...

I have a project coming up that's due in around January, and my self chosen subject is my adoption. Not sure how I feel about this one at the moment, but think it will be interesting to document here all the same! Hmm...

I ate a salmon fillet today, and I always feel really sick after eating salmon but I never ever learn... I don't think it helped that I had it with prosciutto pasta and stuffed it with pesto and garlic cream cheese... BLERGH! Still feel gross now! About 8 hours on!

I never usually sleep, I probably get 4 - 5 hours on a weeknight, but the past two nights of this weekend I have slept for 12 hours. I'm wondering if it's due to this new heavenly duvet, and whether I will indeed get up for this lecture. It's on Hilla Becher and something else, but I never knew that the Bechers used large format and that's why the lines are all vertical. I never thought about distortion on different formats before, but you learn something new every day!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to learn something or other, probably that I am not made to get up in the mornings. I really have to hand back in this Metz flash at uni tomorrow, because I think if I hand one more thing in late they will stop me completely! I think I've been in every day getting something or other recently, ranging from flashes to large format cameras, lightmeters, 5 x 4 neg sleeves, broncolour kits, light clamps and god only knows what else! I think the best time was the fibre optic lighting kit though, never even seen one before!

What to borrow to take to Budapest??

No comments:

Post a Comment